Why do I need to register?
- This is so we can keep track of how many people are attending and the money that we receive directly goes towards American Red Cross.
How much is registration?
- The rates are shown below:
|On-Campus Resident (under University Housing)||$0|
|NC State University Student, Faculty, Staff||$5|
|Community Member (non-NC State University Members)||$15|
How can I make payments?
- Starting March 1st, 9AM – 4PM in the University Housing Office in Pullen Hall, there will be a stand set-up where you can pay for your registration in cash or card.
What if I don’t pay at the Pullen Hall location?
- You have the option of paying the day-of.
What if I don’t pay at all?
- Don’t do this. Any check-in or items purchased will not be provided
What should I wear?
- Wear comfortable clothes according to the weather. We also have superlatives and trophies for best groups that will be handed out prior to the race.
Will this race be professionally timed?
- No, but there will be a clock at the finish line available for you to see your time and the first male and female to finish will receive an award
What should I bring to the event?
- Everything that you bring will stay on your person. We do not have safe places where you can store your items to please pack light. Below is a table of things you may bring and may not bring. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Bring||Do NOT Bring|
Why do I need to get to the event early?
- This is because if you still need to pay or pick up your glow materials, you may do so at the event.
- There will also be smaller events prior to the race put on by our Hall Councils, and a place where you can purchase swag. If you have a group that you want to enter into the group competition, then it’ll be best to congregate and show off to other participants!
What happens after the run?
- This is the “DANCE” portion of RDG. There will be a huge stage set up at the Oval where our DJ’s will be playing music while people dance and hang out.
I don’t have a car or a ride. How can I get to RDG on Centennial Campus?
- Wolfline buses (Bus 3, 8, 11) will be running all day to transport students to the event.
- Charter Buses specifically for the event will be running from 4:00PM to 12:00AM with pick-up/drop-off locations at Talley Student Union by Reynolds Colliseum loop and 890 Oval Drive on Centennial
Where can I park?
- There are parking decks that you can park for free without a pass along Main Campus Dr.
- For more information about parking locations, click here.
Will I be safe if I attended this event?
- Yes, we have Campus Police, the Emergency Medical Service (EMS), and additional security that will be present at the event.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.